Friday, November 02, 2007

I Was Not Alone

I learned today a statistic that puts me more at ease with a dark element of my past. I stole candy from my children's Halloween stash. But, now I know I was not alone. The candy industry reports that 90% of parents admit to such theft. The other 10%, I suspect, are liars as well as thieves.

2 comments:

April said...

WHAAAAAT?! All these years, and I never even suspected. Dark element indeed.

JN said...

Yes, it's true. I'll buy you a Snickers sometime and tell you why your bags always seemed a little lighter when you woke up than when you went to bed.