Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Hail the Pie that Heals


Posted by PicasaThe wife has taken such good care of me over the past few days, keeping things easy and feeding me well as I rest on the couch, keeping my leg up and healing.  All I had to do was peel some apples, and she managed the rest, making the crust and the goodie.

And this was after also making homemade pizza.  The pie goes especially well with Twin Peaks, where Agent Cooper shows his own affection for the pinnacle of foodstuffs.  (He prefers cherry, while apple is my choice).  

2 comments:

CassieMarie said...

That looks d-lish! Next time you guys make apple pie you should borrow our fancy apple peeler/corer/slicer - it is magic. :)

John Nelson said...

Thanks, Cassie! We actually have one of those dandies, but when it's just one pie we don't always drag it out. But you're right; it's magic!